ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hi folks,

Decided I need to stick to my P90 love and I'm selling my 2002 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster 2002
9/10 condition, Tangerine. Recent set up at Weta. Noiseless pickups, Schaller strap lock and locking tuners contoured heel and rosewood neck. Comes with SKB hard case. Rare color! Will chuck in the Tremel-no with this
$1500

Loaded HSS Pickguard - Dimarzio 36th Anni bridge, Area 51 middle, Area 67 Neck, Schaller E Model megaswitch, CTS pots, Allparts guard.
Switching goes HB/HB bridge coil + middle/HB bridge coil + neck/middle + neck/neck, with added fun to make sure HB sees 500k, Singles see 250k.
$360

36th Anniversary Neck DP103 uncovered, black -$70

Tremel-no - $60
Last edited by TmcB on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.