ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Glacial Pace wrote:Would love this but I just bought a new amp, and TV and am moving into our new house in three weeks so will need a bunch of stuff for that.
My wife would not be stoked. Lovely looking guitar though, good luck.

Happy to put it on layaway if that helps? Best wishes for the move

I really can't commit at this stage, if it's still around in 6 weeks or so when the dust has settled from the move and all the finances are in less of a rollercoaster then I'd love it pick it up, as long as all the money hasn't been absorbed haha. Molly will probably be selling it by then anyway :D
Glacial Pace wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Glacial Pace wrote:Would love this but I just bought a new amp, and TV and am moving into our new house in three weeks so will need a bunch of stuff for that.
My wife would not be stoked. Lovely looking guitar though, good luck.

Happy to put it on layaway if that helps? Best wishes for the move

I really can't commit at this stage, if it's still around in 6 weeks or so when the dust has settled from the move and all the finances are in less of a rollercoaster then I'd love it pick it up, as long as all the money hasn't been absorbed haha. Molly will probably be selling it by then anyway :D

Lol.

We just moved house--what a nightmare that is. Finances still not quite recovered. I've got a zillion cardboard boxes if you want them ;-)