ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
REDUCED TO $500

This acoustic guitar is a Walden Concordia CG2010--a top of the range guitar. It is modelled after a Taylor X14 guitar, and is the same dimensions. Solid spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides. The rosewood is nicely figured. I got this one from Bender in a part trade with the intention to sell it on, but I ended up liking it and playing it quite a lot, so it joined the herd. It is loud, bright and very responsive. it is very well set up, so is really low and easy to play. It projects very well, and is astoundingly good for what it cost. To my ears, it is every bit as good as a Taylor 314. Comes with a hard case.

There is not much information on these more expensive Waldens online, but you can find a catalog here: https://issuu.com/waldenguitars/docs/2012_walden_catalog_issuu . There are a few YouTube reviews too.

The guitar is in Auckland, you are welcome to try before you buy. I can ship them if you are willing to pay for that.
Last edited by olegmcnoleg on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY olegmcnoleg
Molly wrote:This one sounds nice:

Cheers for dropping in the Youtube link Molly.

Yes, they really are very good, amazing what you can get now for < $1k used. I've got 80/20 strings on it at the moment so it has a bit more zing and attack than the one in this demo.

So if you want a decent acoustic, but don't want a lot of money tied up in one, this is the way to go.
Glacial Pace wrote:Would love this but I just bought a new amp, and TV and am moving into our new house in three weeks so will need a bunch of stuff for that.
My wife would not be stoked. Lovely looking guitar though, good luck.

Happy to put it on layaway if that helps? Best wishes for the move
It's taking all my resolve to not buy this. I figure by the time I flick my old Takamine and pay shipping I'd have bought this for $3something. That's got to be worthwhile.

Just at the risk of appearing to look a gift horse in the mouth, is the case the kind of substantial-looking Walden one? Just thinking about safe shipping.

Ta.