ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Zaulkin
Kiwiaxe wrote:What’s the difference between 1 and 2? I used to own a 2

Im pretty certain the only difference between mk1 and mk2 is that they upgraded the ethernet port with the Mark 2 version, and some units had a slightly bigger fan.
Molly wrote:You still looking for a cab? I've that Z 212 that might make a decent part trade.

What's the radius on this?

Ta

Possibly, depends how well everything falls into place. Hit me up with your best.

The radius is 16", and it plays like buttah. I would say it has a nice medium neck - A lot of people have complimented how great it feels to hold and play.