ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hey guys,

I'm moving a few things on and having a bit of a clear out.

Mesa Boogie Recto 2x12: (now with side handles and wheels!) $800
Great, reliable cab. Has had metal side handles added. The top handle has a bit of wear, so it doesn't look brand spanking new - it has the odd mark here and there but nothing major or worrying in my opinion. I think it looks great.

Squier Classic Vibe Strat + Case: $630

Boss Katana Head: $540.
Excellent condition, works perfectly. Great little amp!
Happy to work out shipping if you're not in Auckland.
Last edited by Zaulkin on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 am, edited 39 times in total.
olegmcnoleg wrote:Wow, those Suhrs must be something special if you are not playing this guitar. Much want--no cash

Will accept part trades for the right stuff :)

In all honesty, the Ash does easily compare to the Suhrs - I just have a very specific flavour I like now. It's an all or nothing kinda thing. And I need some cash. :)
Zaulkin wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:Wow, those Suhrs must be something special if you are not playing this guitar. Much want--no cash

Will accept part trades for the right stuff :)

In all honesty, the Ash does easily compare to the Suhrs - I just have a very specific flavour I like now. It's an all or nothing kinda thing. And I need some cash. :)

Alas, I don't think I have anything that you want (that I don't want)
BY Bg
Zaulkin wrote:
Bg wrote:will you take 100 bucks cash NOW for the Ash? Will pickup in 20 mins with cash in hand!

You'd have to catch the bus, being an alfa owner and all... :)

Meh, your loss!?! Smh
Bg wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:
Bg wrote:will you take 100 bucks cash NOW for the Ash? Will pickup in 20 mins with cash in hand!

You'd have to catch the bus, being an alfa owner and all... :)

Meh, your loss!?! Smh

Don't use me as a clutch to vent your anger. Erm, I mean crutch.
BY Bg
dude I can borrow the neighbours corolla. Final chance, 90 bucks now, your loss!

yeah ok its a Mercedes, but same thing....
BY Zaulkin
Bg wrote:dude I can borrow the neighbours corolla. Final chance, 90 bucks now, your loss!

I'd prefer if you phrased your offer like how we do it in the Facebook comments.

"90 Bux??"
BY Danger Mouse
Zaulkin wrote:
Bg wrote:dude I can borrow the neighbours corolla. Final chance, 90 bucks now, your loss!

I'd prefer if you phrased your offer like how we do it in the Facebook comments.

"90 Bux??"

Isn't that more like...

"90 Bux???"

"No"

"FUKIN DIK!!"