ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Single coil
Any interest in the cab that was my vk212?
Seems to work well with various amps. It looks quite humble (I.e it doesn’t jump out) but the back has an uncoloured piece of wood wot looks a bit naff (if you like looking at the backs of cabs).

I don’t really have a use for it. The bandit and it’s 112 is all I need. The cab has been used twice in the past ... since 12/2/18, for about an hour.

$200, collect from Howick. Post at your cost.
Last edited by Single coil on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Single coil
All proceeds will go towards actual luthierie.

Also bump
BY Bg
Single coil wrote:All proceeds will go towards actual luthierie.

Also bump

:(
BY Single coil
No, no - don’t be like that. I can’t imagine you want to deal to the goldtops headstock :lol:
BY Bg
god no... ;) looking forward to seeing the end result though :)
BY willow13
Single coil wrote:No, no - don’t be like that. I can’t imagine you want to deal to the goldtops headstock :lol:

what? the one you "modded"?
BY Single coil
Yeah in the backyard with the fuckin chainsaw :cool:

It plays, just the whole stability thing is a bit bum clenchy at times.
BY Single coil
Do I hear 180?

(I would like to hear 175 but I can be optimistic about $5 to buy bananas)