ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Shimmer
Selling my Boss Flanger. This is one of the Made in Japan ones. Apparently pretty highly regarded, but I just never use it. Billy Corgan used to use/own one (if that makes a difference to you?)
It is in used condition cosmetically (paints chips and the like), but still functions as it should. Currently missing a knob but I can likely get a replacement...(?)
EDIT: Any interest at $100?

small_20170613_105613.jpg
ADD_DESCRIPTION

small_20170613_105630.jpg
ADD_DESCRIPTION

small_20170613_105656.jpg
ADD_DESCRIPTION
Last edited by Shimmer on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Shimmer
SimonHirst wrote:I love these, and have one myself! Very cool effects!

Yeah, I will probably regret it if/when I sell it, but it's just had no use for a while... :|
BY Shimmer
bbrunskill wrote:does this do subtle chorus-ey andy summer-ish sounds?

Honestly I am not sure - I always tended to have things wound up fairly high trying to get that big swooshing sound. Maybe I should have played down the lower ends of the dials a little more...?
BY SimonHirst
bbrunskill wrote:does this do subtle chorus-ey andy summer-ish sounds?

I think the BF-2 would probably get you a bit closer Ben. I'm no expert of AS's sound though. The thing I love about these is that it affects the higher end of the spectrum and leaves the lower stuff less affected. But for that reason it might not do that kind of thing.