ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY mrmofo
what's the hardwired looper delay worth?
BY jeremyb
mrmofo wrote:what's the hardwired looper delay worth?

I got it in a swap so leaving it upto the market really, pm me an offer if you're keen :)
BY olegmcnoleg
mule wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Facebook is fun.... "Would you take $220 for the dark side"... it's a $550 new pedal.

Dude, that's a joke. I'd give you at least $230 for it. :wink:

Minus $10 for forum discount?

Of course, plus free posting for mates!

Seriously, hope you manage to sell down your stuff. But not all of it.
BY jeremyb
They're still making it all so if I do decide to get them again it's not the end of the world, should really explore what the katana has to offer, and then I can be one of those annoying guitar directly into an amp zealot guys :lol:
BY jeremyb
Bonanza first day, 4 items gone, get in quick guys!
BY AiRdAd
jeremyb wrote:
Delayman wrote:Giving up?

Kind of, too many other hobbies and no time to use all this stuff, so no point letting it gather dust :) Still gonna hang onto my amp and guitars so when the want comes back I can get into it again :)

I get how you feel. Since being back at work after the Christmas/New Year break - I've hardly touched the guitar. I've been concentrating on getting my back stronger and my fitness, and to be honest... with the training I'm doing, most of the time I'm just knackered!!!
BY jeremyb
AiRdAd wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Delayman wrote:Giving up?

Kind of, too many other hobbies and no time to use all this stuff, so no point letting it gather dust :) Still gonna hang onto my amp and guitars so when the want comes back I can get into it again :)

I get how you feel. Since being back at work after the Christmas/New Year break - I've hardly touched the guitar. I've been concentrating on getting my back stronger and my fitness, and to be honest... with the training I'm doing, most of the time I'm just knackered!!!

Mmmm health and wellbeing are definitely my priority at the moment too, I think what I'm gonna do once I've cleared out the pedals is set aside a couple of hours one night a week and just learn some songs, I'll probably get way more enjoyment out of that scenario, with the tele plugged into the katana and no distractions at my feet :)
BY jeremyb
Ditto gone!
BY Terexgeek
jeremyb wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

Mmmm health and wellbeing are definitely my priority at the moment too, I think what I'm gonna do once I've cleared out the pedals is set aside a couple of hours one night a week and just learn some songs, I'll probably get way more enjoyment out of that scenario, with the tele plugged into the katana and no distractions at my feet :)

Bollocks, you won't last half an hour before you've hooked a laptop into the Katana and start chasing the exact tone you hear on the recording of the song you're learning! Then you'll start researching cheap laptop/Android options to live control the Katana. Then you'll hear a song that you need an additional pedal for and...
BY bender
jeremyb wrote:Facebook is fun.... "Would you take $220 for the dark side"... it's a $550 new pedal.

Yep. I had an offer of $400 for the Hallmark I'm trying to sell. I was asking $900 for it and it's an $1800 guitar. Fucking ridiculous.
BY jeremyb
bender wrote:

Yep. I had an offer of $400 for the Hallmark I'm trying to sell. I was asking $900 for it and it's an $1800 guitar. Fucking ridiculous.

Painful!!! :mad:
BY jeremyb
Terexgeek wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:

Bollocks, you won't last half an hour before you've hooked a laptop into the Katana and start chasing the exact tone you hear on the recording of the song you're learning! Then you'll start researching cheap laptop/Android options to live control the Katana. Then you'll hear a song that you need an additional pedal for and...

Hey! I resemble that comment!!!!
BY bender
jeremyb wrote:
bender wrote:

Painful!!! :mad:

Yeah, I mean, I can understand trying to haggle and lowball offers are to be expected to some degree, but well under half what I was asking on something like that is bonkers. I decided to give it to my son instead.
BY Kris
it used to piss me off,but now i just try to have them on.Just give them the figures and make them explain their logic.had a guy offer 100 on my fat metal pro that was 500 new and i had up for 300 :)
its the old 1 in a hundred principal,you;ll get told to fuck off 99 times but someone will say yes at least once.
BY AiRdAd
There was a guy on a wellington facebook guitar forum - absolutely nutting off about being lowballed when he was selling his Rickenbacker guitar. Telling everyone how they had no scruples etc. I was interested in the guitar and I offered him a few guitars as potential trades. He lowballed me on the value of my guitars as trades. The funniest thing was , when I picked him up on it, he totally couldn't see it :-)