ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY bender
This is not really getting any love at the moment and I'm looking to upgrade my Hollowbody so just testing the water to see if anyone is interested.

Very much a players grade vintage instrument, but it's an absolute beast. Lovely big neck, TV Jones Supertrons, Duesenberg trem (because the Burns Trem was utterly unusable) and Tru-arc Aluminium bridge. Wired with a bass cut instead of a standard tone control. It's been refretted beautifully so it's ready to roll. I'd have to check to see what it owes me, but ballpark would be comfortably under $2k.

It's in 'warhorse' condition. The route for the burns trem is covered by a mahogany veneer. Neck and body are structurally sound- no breaks or repairs, just lots of hard-won dings and scrapes.
BY GrantB
This guitar is a PRS killa.

Great neck, very playable and old growth mahogany FTW.
BY kdawg2a
GrantB wrote:This guitar is a PRS killa.

Great neck, very playable and old growth mahogany FTW.

I massively agree but jesus, talk about opening a massive can of worms!
BY GrantB
There’s so much PRS love here at the moment I thought I’d throw a bucket of water on it by acknowledging a real guitar.....*running away quickly and feebly*