ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
I'm not into nu-metal these days so haven't owned a PRS :)
BY godgrinder
jeremyb wrote:I'm not into nu-metal these days so haven't owned a PRS :)

You've done your fair share with Ibanez and modellers. :D
BY Molly
DongHua wrote:

Sir, how about Nickleback? :thumbup:

Don't say the N word!

It's 2018. You shouldn't even be thinking it...
BY werdna
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:Can't afford it at that price.

Appreciate this is a relatively new model and they don't come up often but what I like so much about second-hand PRSs is that they devalue faster than an Alfa Romeo. Usually within a couple of years you can get the later models for half the original ticket price and if you don't mind an older one you seldom have to pay over $2k.

I looked up the 594 on Reverb just for comparison and this one appears to be priced about the same as the second-hand US market (though there are some that seem especially cheap). It's always misleading though as it doesn't reflect the NZ market. Anyway, though I always feel a bit uncomfortable questioning a forum member's pricing (it's his guitar etc. etc.) IMHO this is much too expensive.

Whenever I have pointed out this fact, a minority of forum members, usually those who have purchased new PRSs, throw rocks at me.
Let the stoning begin.
BY olegmcnoleg
Molly wrote:
DongHua wrote:

Sir, how about Nickleback? :thumbup:

Don't say the N word!

It's 2018. You shouldn't even be thinking it...

If you are like me, and you hate Nickleback almost as much as you hate Instagram, then you need to watch this:
BY Terexgeek
werdna wrote:
Molly wrote:
Conway wrote:Can't afford it at that price.

Appreciate this is a relatively new model and they don't come up often but what I like so much about second-hand PRSs is that they devalue faster than an Alfa Romeo. Usually within a couple of years you can get the later models for half the original ticket price and if you don't mind an older one you seldom have to pay over $2k.

I looked up the 594 on Reverb just for comparison and this one appears to be priced about the same as the second-hand US market (though there are some that seem especially cheap). It's always misleading though as it doesn't reflect the NZ market. Anyway, though I always feel a bit uncomfortable questioning a forum member's pricing (it's his guitar etc. etc.) IMHO this is much too expensive.

Whenever I have pointed out this fact, a minority of forum members, usually those who have purchased new PRSs, throw rocks at me.
Let the stoning begin.

Any excuse to get stoned?
BY Molly
werdna wrote:Whenever I have pointed out this fact, a minority of forum members, usually those who have purchased new PRSs, throw rocks at me.
Let the stoning begin.

Just the NZ second-hand market. Few people with that kind of money to splash on another guitar and even fewer that want a PRS. He'd maybe be better to list it overseas.
BY olegmcnoleg
Molly wrote:
KNNZ wrote:
godgrinder wrote:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ntage-neck

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Y'not kiddin'! That's a great price. Didn't see any with trems. Maybe that model doesn't have a trem option.

I wonder if they deduct state tax or some such from that price when it's an overseas order.

They should deduct, but prices in the U.S. Don't include state sales tax, so you won't save anything.