ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Kiwiaxe
#777803
Nz market sucks for selling high end boutique stuff.

My Knaggs Choptank tier 2 is a good example. Impeccable condition. Reverb prices them at US$4k+ second hand (would cost about NZ$7500 once landed here). I’ve had it for sale at half of that on here and no takers :(
User avatar
BY Terexgeek
#777805
Kiwiaxe wrote:Nz market sucks for selling high end boutique stuff.

My Knaggs Choptank tier 2 is a good example. Impeccable condition. Reverb prices them at US$4k+ second hand (would cost about NZ$7500 once landed here). I’ve had it for sale at half of that on here and no takers :(

Have you thought of exporting it? There are folks here with the experience...have you ever been experienced?
BY Kiwiaxe
#777809
Terexgeek wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:Nz market sucks for selling high end boutique stuff.

My Knaggs Choptank tier 2 is a good example. Impeccable condition. Reverb prices them at US$4k+ second hand (would cost about NZ$7500 once landed here). I’ve had it for sale at half of that on here and no takers :(

Have you thought of exporting it? There are folks here with the experience...have you ever been experienced?

I’ve thought about it. I reached the view that for all the fucking around, I’d rather sell it cheaper here.
User avatar
BY Molly
#777834
Just to illustrate the 'bang for buck' from a second-hand PRS here are mine over the past couple of years. They're in approximate cost order ranging from about $1,500 to just a shade over $3k.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Internet pic - Looked the same - Don't have a pic of it.

Image

Image
User avatar
BY Olderama
#777839
Even I've had one !!!!!!!!!
User avatar
BY Olderama
#777844
Ahhhhhhhhhrrrrggggggg the splawn
User avatar
BY Conway
#777962
Molly wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:FFS I've owned 4, maybe 5, of those previously!


LOL. I think Conway's had them all!

There may be one there that I don't recognise. Keep up the good work, Molly.
User avatar
BY hamo
#777964
I still lay awake at night thinking about that Hulk.
User avatar
BY Olderama
#777969
hamo wrote:I still lay awake at night thinking about that Hulk.

Oh stop it or we'll have to banner you