ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
$2700
1967 Fender coronado II hollow body
Trem version - these go for a fair bit more on reverb/Ebay (3k NZ plus before shipping and tax)
All original (apart form refret- which it sorely needed)
Amazing condition for age 1967
Bound neck, block inlays
Rare to find one in such good shape
Plays like a dream and the trem is outa sight! Neck straight and truss good.
Has the original victoria luggage co case
A rare and whacky fender gem wit hints of rickenbacker and 335
Last edited by StrummersOfThunder on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BY StrummersOfThunder
olegmcnoleg wrote:That is awesome, what a lovely example. But dude, CLEAN THOSE FRETS!

i literally have nothing in the house with which to do that other than tooth paste.
Moving towns and still living out of a suitcase and boxes. I think most of my tools and things are in storage. And im not heading back into town for brasso.
I actually think they arent to bad considering its been sitting in strorage over a year.
BY olegmcnoleg
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:That is awesome, what a lovely example. But dude, CLEAN THOSE FRETS!

i literally have nothing in the house with which to do that other than tooth paste.
Moving towns and still living out of a suitcase and boxes. I think most of my tools and things are in storage. And im not heading back into town for brasso.
I actually think they arent to bad considering its been sitting in strorage over a year.

Tooth paste might work, but you'd need masking tape too :D . get some wire wool when you next hit civilisation.

I've just moved house so I can empathise.

Where did you find that guitar?
BY StrummersOfThunder
olegmcnoleg wrote:

Tooth paste might work, but you'd need masking tape too :D . get some wire wool when you next hit civilisation.

I've just moved house so I can empathise.

Where did you find that guitar?

I believe it was a j-guitar purchase
BY GrantB
StrummersOfThunder wrote:.. And im not heading back into town for brasso.

Spoken like a true hick...I'll only go to town if it's something like a cardiac arrest....even then...
BY StrummersOfThunder
GrantB wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:.. And im not heading back into town for brasso.

Spoken like a true hick...I'll only go to town if it's something like a cardiac arrest....even then...

I did a trail run from Sandy bay to whananaki south this morning. At the entry to the foot bridge over the estuary in the middle of no where is a defibrillator pinned to a post. So no need to go to town for a cardiac arrest . Just run 16km through a hilly coastal farm track and bush.
Ok
Id rally like a more specific surfboard for the ngunguru bar. Getting a bit tired of being pitched face forward into sand on a no rocker 9'6 and my 6'2 is too weeny.
Soooo I'd like to sell this or the CAR jag (circa 2kish)
Consider all serious offers. Or even swap for a Mctavish 7'0 egg.
AiRdAd wrote:There's a nice 7'6 egg on trademe at the moment

Is it that Morris ? Seems over priced at $950
I've found a couple of takayama scorpions on gumtree in Aussie and might be able to wrangle while I'm over there

I'm not sure on pricing on those one. what sort of weight are you? there would be a heck of a lot of volume in those boards.