ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY StratMatt
I foresee GAS on the horizon. Just thought I’d put this out there if anyone’s possibly keen. I wouldn’t mind a second Axis...

Fantastic guitar, very versatile and expertly crafted by Adrian at Ash Customworks.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/84tAV

Also have a nice PRS Singlecut, albeit with some bucklerash ;) loaded with Rebel Yell pickups. If I can flick them both I’ll join the Suhr club if Ed is still selling.
BY Molly
StratMatt wrote:I foresee GAS on the horizon. Just thought I’d put this out there if anyone’s possibly keen. I wouldn’t mind a second Axis...

Fantastic guitar, very versatile and expertly crafted by Adrian at Ash Customworks.

Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/84tAV

Also have a nice PRS Singlecut, albeit with some bucklerash ;) loaded with Rebel Yell pickups. If I can flick them both I’ll join the Suhr club if Ed is still selling.

I recall that SC. Hmmmm...
BY KNNZ
I would have been keen on the SC if it was for sale like 5 days ago, but just spent on a Fender JM oh well
BY slash-ed
The Suhr is sold, sorry... but you’re welcome to another Axis :)
BY StratMatt
NippleWrestler wrote:By any chance is your single cut the gold top?

Nope, its this one here:

Since the Suhr has already sold I'll hold onto it.
BY casemysta
Sorry Matt, u gotta be quick when it comes to a Suhr :P. Maybe Kiwiaxe will part with one of his 6 haha
BY StratMatt
casemysta wrote:Sorry Matt, u gotta be quick when it comes to a Suhr :P. Maybe Kiwiaxe will part with one of his 6 haha

Evidently! Thats all good I'm not overly bothered. Had more interest in the PRS than the Ash funnily enough, thought it'd be the other way round.
BY slash-ed
StratMatt wrote:
casemysta wrote:Sorry Matt, u gotta be quick when it comes to a Suhr :P. Maybe Kiwiaxe will part with one of his 6 haha

Evidently! Thats all good I'm not overly bothered. Had more interest in the PRS than the Ash funnily enough, thought it'd be the other way round.

Sell PRS, buy Axis. Sorted :lol:
BY slash-ed
casemysta wrote:What about Ed you sell me the ax8 ;)

Haha if I revamp my rig in the near future I'll let you know. But I've had it for 2 years now and it's pretty much killed any amp GAS I may have had.
BY StratMatt
Same here, just been playing all morning. Can see no compelling reason to change back to amps.

Looking for around $1800 for the Ash btw if anyone’s thinking about it. Or swap for a Atomic CLR.