ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Molly wrote:Jim. Slow the fuck down. Get the amp. Play your no.1 Strat through it. Borrow a LP. Try it. Decide what you want from there.

Call a Gearfest once it's here and really try it. Might be the last amp you ever want.

Yes, gearfest. I'd love to hear this amp and I can bring some LPs to try through it.
Conway wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Not even sure if Molly has sold something before he has his hands on it ?!

I believe he has actually...

more than once, I think
I seem to remember a white Vox that was sold before he collected it.
WellyBlues wrote:
Conway wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Not even sure if Molly has sold something before he has his hands on it ?!

I believe he has actually...

more than once, I think

Yep. I am that bloke. Collecting a 800 Series half stack this week which is now redundant due to my brace of Friedman :smug-c**t: Fully expect to flick it on asap.
^^^^^

Basically that :lol:

Horners onto it too.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Mattallica wrote:Your dream amp vs temporary LP gas...??

Aha! TBH I’ll be happy either way, whether I keep the amp or it sells and I can get my hands on a LP.

Naa. There's no rush. That's just a fast way to lose money. Take your time and have both.