ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
* LES PAUL GAS *

So new I haven't even got it yet! Apparently it's due to be finished in the next week or so, Just waiting to hear back from Nik after it has been tested and it's ready to be shipped.

http://www.ceriatone.com/overtone-sss-100/

Just wanting exactly what I have paid for it which is around $2800 (I have the receipt which can be provided upon request); this includes an upgraded grille cloth and shipping to NZ. Please note there will be customs duty on it but that has hopefully been minimised somewhat. Potentially I could get it shipped straight out to the new owner rather than coming to me if they wanted to pay me before it is shipped, but I'm sure we could work something out if there's anyone keen on this :?

In terms of what I have paid for (below prices are in US dollars):

FULL AMP w TUBES & FOOTSWITCH: $1,800
GRILLE CLOTH: $50
SHIPPING: $240
Jellybelly wrote:Nice :thumbup:
What fancy LP is dragging the GAS monster around in order for you to part with this before even getting it??

One of Danny's. Truth be told I would like BG's one back that I sold him but I think I would have to either rob him or kill him before that happened lol.

Selling this would be easier than trying to sell about 6 pieces of gear to raise the dot dash... plus I'd be able to hold onto everything I have at the moment :)
Jeeeebus save the headache of never knowing what the ceriatone sounded like and whip my malia off me:)
Get an overdraft facility.

Plug the LP into the ceriatone.

Decide which is the keeper.

Sell the other.

Zero out the overdraft.

I feel like an ass telling you what to do but I'm vicariously gutted that you don't get the ceriatone.
JHorner wrote:Get an overdraft facility.

Plug the LP into the ceriatone.

Decide which is the keeper.

Sell the other.

Zero out the overdraft.

I feel like an ass telling you what to do but I'm vicariously gutted that you don't get the ceriatone.

Well it’s still coming to me at this stage :-)
Jim. Slow the fuck down. Get the amp. Play your no.1 Strat through it. Borrow a LP. Try it. Decide what you want from there.

Call a Gearfest once it's here and really try it. Might be the last amp you ever want.
Molly wrote:Jim. Slow the fuck down. Get the amp. Play your no.1 Strat through it. Borrow a LP. Try it. Decide what you want from there.

Call a Gearfest once it's here and really try it. Might be the last amp you ever want.

Very sensible. Most un-Molly-like advise there!
Conway wrote:
Molly wrote:Jim. Slow the fuck down. Get the amp. Play your no.1 Strat through it. Borrow a LP. Try it. Decide what you want from there.

Very sensible. Most un-Molly-like advise there!

Yeah! Do as I say not as I do...