ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Thanks for all the advice, sensible rationalising and just the general slow-the-fuck-down Jim. I’m naturally a pretty impulsive person which is far from helpful at times, once I have something stuck in my head I’ll usually send myself mad until I get it.

Everyone has posted nuggets of gold in this thread, in a few weeks I’m going to have quite a unique singular amp. I can save for a LP and if that means I have to resort to being patient for a few months then so be it ;-)
Michael wrote:I've got just the guitar to swap!

Just in case you were after Ebony... I have one of these laying about..

It says Les Paul on the head-stock too.. so it must be true 8)

Helpful crowd huh..

les.jpg
Fully missed page 2 so my earlier post looks dumb. Ahh well :mrgreen: