ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Slowy wrote:
Molly wrote:Sold. :-)

Who Casemysta or you? :shifty:

It's heading to the land of sheep and sunshine. :thumbup:
BY SimpleSi
these are stunning guitars
BY Molly
SimpleSi wrote:these are stunning guitars

Broke a few of my own rules there. Was keeping my purchases sub $2k and only spending what I had. Well, that didn't last long. I just raided the holiday fund until I sell some stuff. Lucky I have such an understanding Mrs. And I'm sure she'll understand when I tell her.

:-)

Danny. Troy. You have emails re. Gibsons.
BY jeremyb
Would give my right nut for one of these, used to drool over the purple one they had in chch rockshop back pre-earthquakes... was $8k or some madness... I'd be too afraid to ever play it in case I marked it, PRS don't seem to relic very well....
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote: PRS don't seem to relic very well....

Always wanted to try with one of those private stock jobbies.
BY Conway
Slowy wrote:

You ain’t coming near my swimming pool then. :evil:
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:
Slowy wrote:

You ain’t coming near my swimming pool then. :evil:

Interesting point though; neither PRS nor Duesenberg feel like relic candidates.
BY jeremyb
Neither are players brands thats for sure, too pretty to really thrash...
BY hamo
jeremyb wrote:Neither are players brands thats for sure, too pretty to really thrash...

Nu metal says no