ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY casemysta
Mojado with Celestion Gold upgradea and Palermo 3 stage bright witch.
Loud 18w switchable to 9w (half the power), 4 stage Schitzo tone/gain selector.

Going cheap @ 1200
BY WellyBlues
Molly wrote:Half an hour. That's good going.

I'm surprised you restrained yourself for that long Molly! :D
BY Molly
WellyBlues wrote:
Molly wrote:Half an hour. That's good going.

I'm surprised you restrained yourself for that long Molly! :D

Naaa. I went over with the Friedman so have been selling a few bits to plug the moral overdraft (the wee loan from the holiday fund). Sold a few smaller bits so it's looking good. Have to keep off TradeMe for a while.
Last edited by Molly on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY AiRdAd
You're forgetting - I'm on trademe and I'm going to send you absolutely everything!!!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
AiRdAd wrote:You're forgetting - I'm on trademe and I'm going to send you absolutely everything!!!

Can you send me a nice LP please? :-)
BY Single coil
yeah giz nice lp while mines on holiday!
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
AiRdAd wrote:You're forgetting - I'm on trademe and I'm going to send you absolutely everything!!!

Can you send me a nice LP please? :-)

LOL. Danny wants the Special so he's sending me links to all sorts of nice gear I can't afford.... Crafty.
BY AiRdAd
No flies on me!!! hahahaha!!!
BY GrantB
casemysta wrote:Sold pending payment :)

Jaesus, dammit.