ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Conway
MattAnt wrote:
Conway wrote:I'll take the Disaster Area Smart Clock for a start. Will look through the rest tonight - I see a couple of other possibles...

Dibs noted

And the Cali76 Comp. PM to follow.
BY MattAnt
Conway wrote:
MattAnt wrote:
Conway wrote:I'll take the Disaster Area Smart Clock for a start. Will look through the rest tonight - I see a couple of other possibles...

Dibs noted

And the Cali76 Comp. PM to follow.

Noted!
BY MattAnt
Kiwiaxe wrote:
MattAnt wrote:
Kiwiaxe wrote:mmmm which guitars? :)

These two... very torn on keeping/selling. Best guitars I have owned over the dozens I have imported, but a lot of cash tied up considering I'm not playing.

No idea what these are. But based on saleability of expensive boutique guitars in NZ I would say keep or you’ll take a hammering.

You’d be surprised. I sold one of them for $5500 (brought 3 over), and have had lots of interest on the others without even actively being for sale.

The cult of Jesus musos have $$$!
BY MattAnt
Molly wrote:
MattAnt wrote:D/13 Head and tremulator gone

Always a market for quality gear it seems. :thumbup:

Yes!
BY MattAnt
casemysta wrote:Deluxe reverb still around ?

Sory mate on its way back to original owner Conway. Get your dibs in for when he moves it!