ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Yes, I know nobody wants this dirty laundry washed in public but sod it.

Kloppsta wrote:
I have ... [bunch of stuff] ... events.

1. You didn't state it was for a contour heel body
2. You provided a link to a non-contour heel neck by way of example
3. Both buyers were 'disappointed' to discover the 'mistake'
4. Your pre-Christmas PM said it should've been noticed sooner (maybe) but went on: "With Xmas around the corner its un likely ill have spare coin until the new year. I hear what you are saying about the ad saying it should fit a Fender neck pocket, which it does. I didn’t even think about the heel contour, that’s something different. I wasn’t trying to hide anything, the pictures do show the heel contour and you have had it for a few weeks now, if you had been able to test fit it as soon as you recieved it and contacted me then I may have still had the money at the time. Truly sorry it isnt what you were expecting. If you can wait until the new year I can see how much Xmas hurts my pockets and look at buying it back off you."

I guess that's not a 'promise' of a refund but the next time you emerged on the forum you were looking to spend $500 on a new cab.

So there it is. Had the situation been reversed you'd have received a refund immediately. As it stands I'll flick it, lose money on it, and chalk it up to experience.
BY Kloppsta
Molly wrote:Yes, I know nobody wants this dirty laundry washed in public but sod it.

Kloppsta wrote:
I have ... [bunch of stuff] ... events.

1. You didn't state it was for a contour heel body
2. You provided a link to a non-contour heel neck by way of example
3. Both buyers were 'disappointed' to discover the 'mistake'
4. Your pre-Christmas PM said it should've been noticed sooner (maybe) but went on: "With Xmas around the corner its un likely ill have spare coin until the new year. I hear what you are saying about the ad saying it should fit a Fender neck pocket, which it does. I didn’t even think about the heel contour, that’s something different. I wasn’t trying to hide anything, the pictures do show the heel contour and you have had it for a few weeks now, if you had been able to test fit it as soon as you recieved it and contacted me then I may have still had the money at the time. Truly sorry it isnt what you were expecting. If you can wait until the new year I can see how much Xmas hurts my pockets and look at buying it back off you."

I guess that's not a 'promise' of a refund but the next time you emerged on the forum you were looking to spend $500 on a new cab.

So there it is. Had the situation been reversed you'd have received a refund immediately. As it stands I'll flick it, lose money on it, and chalk it up to experience.

True. Yet, here you are, firing shots at me and carrying on.

1. Yes, I acknowledged (multiple times) that I didn't specify it had a contoured heel. You seem to think I did this purposely. This is what I take issue with. I explained the reason for the omission and apologized. Not sure what else you want from me.
2. Read the listing, did I say it was the one in the listing? No, I said i was 95% sure. Other than the contoured heel (which btw was done by ASH when he built the guitar) it is the same. It DOES fit the neck pocket. I did not mislead anything. I could argue that you were too trigger happy and didn't pay enough attention to the pictures of the ACTUAL necks showing the contoured heel. But you prefer putting all the blame on me. That's fine.
3. Both buyers were disappointing, yet you are the only one who took weeks to even contact me about it after receiving the neck and you remain the only one who even asked for a refund. You are also the only one who is accusing me of misleading you. Be a big boy and take some responsibility for your own actions.
4. Yes, I stand by me expectation that you should have contacted me sooner after receiving the neck. The money was already spent when you PM'd me weeks later. If you had contacted me within a few days of receiving it I may have been able to refund you.
5. The next time I "emerged" as you put it was indeed looking to buy a cab. I sold something else to raise the money. What i spend my money on is none of your business. Thank you for acknowledging that i never promised you a refund. Not sure why you are still trying to make a point of it.
6. Like I said in my original reply, since I told you I would look at a possible refund after Christmas, you proceeded to install the neck on your guitar anyway, install different tuners with presumably different screw holes etc. You also listed it for sale before this current listing too. Not once between then and now did YOU contact me to see where things were at. So I assumed you had decided to run with it anyway. Besides, a refund was never promised and I never told you I would refund you as soon as any money became available.
7. Its very easy for you to say that if the situation was reversed I would have got a refund. I seem to remember having my time wasted from your tyre kicking, commitment to buy and then pulling out of the Bogner Shiva I had for sale a while ago. So i have my doubts.
8. Yip, ill also chalk this up to experience.

Anyway, I'm done. Post your replies as much as you want. I wont be seeing them thanks to the block feature. Cheers
BY Bg
ok fullas, that's both sides aired. Lets move on, you're both valuable to our little community here, sounds like a breakdown in communications....

If anyone wants to gift me a contoured neck, I'd be very happy to take it from you. kthxbye.
BY Bg
Michael wrote:Alright, now give each other a handy and lets move on.

a hand shandy sounds fair....
BY Molly
I just appreciate all the bumps.

Strat neck anyone?

On an unrelated, irrelevant, but more positive note, the Small Box is the dog's bollocks!
BY Bg
Molly wrote:I just appreciate all the bumps.

Strat neck anyone?

On an unrelated, irrelevant, but more positive note, the Small Box is the dog's bollocks!

cool, just give me the neck free gratis, problem solved :)