ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Timoes
E I E I O... here we go. Just bought another trail bike and so, looking through the guitar rack and eeny meany miney moed out the 2007 339 for the chop. Nice gat with very little use at all. Smells fukin beautifull. Bury ya nose into them F Holes and sniff it up. Thats worth the price of admission right there. :thumbup: Got the custom shop book it came with and the case is also in perfect nick and that smells alright too. Also got a early 80s Tele Top Loader which hasnt seen much action lately either. Its a nugget wieght wise. Bit of frett wear but still well playable and lots of life ahead of it. Pretty rare beast. Jeff Buckley fans swoop them up in America it seem. Its got flash pups in it I scored of Danny last year. Some Aussie winder who name escspes me at the mo. Sounds good like a Tele should. Good nick but no case. Will get a coupla photos up later for any one who is intetested.

Cheers !
Last edited by Timoes on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BY Single coil
Tele boner in full effect
BY AiRdAd
My old one. Cool little amp that one