ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
OoowwweeeEee ! Tele gives me hardon like nothin else.

But in this circumstance,I'm sorry ole chap, I have allready disposed of the moneys. And I got pulled up by the cops on the Vespa yesterday 245am speeding through a red light at 70 kph. Ticket in mail, said the officer.

Located in Riviera of the South. Today tommorrow Timaru.
Timoes wrote:OoowwweeeEee ! Tele gives me hardon like nothin else.

But in this circumstance,I'm sorry ole chap, I have allready disposed of the moneys. And I got pulled up by the cops on the Vespa yesterday 245am speeding through a red light at 70 kph. Ticket in mail, said the officer.

Located in Riviera of the South. Today tommorrow Timaru.

No chance of me trying this out then, as I'm in Auckland. Bummer. I've played a handful of these. Two were lemons, two were ok, one was brilliant.
Single coil wrote:Well fuck ok! :lol:

Pinasco kitted 225 stroker with big chimney and variable ignition , big Dellorto bla bla... Best thing round town. Well at least till the cops take an interest in ya...