ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Molly wrote:
Mattallica wrote:What are you after in the way of trades Dany?

Is that the RA in your avatar? I just bought that back as it 'appens.

I should have stopped once I got that amp and just kept it, I really liked it.
sizzlingbadger wrote:
Molly wrote:
Mattallica wrote:What are you after in the way of trades Dany?

Is that the RA in your avatar? I just bought that back as it 'appens.

I should have stopped once I got that amp and just kept it, I really liked it.

I felt the same after I'd sold it. I kind of thought: "Why did I sell that? I rather liked it..." It's got a nice, forgiving clean (as best I can describe it) and I like the low gain channel a lot. The high gain is good too for that matter. I suppose it's heavier than the sun and potentially expensive to keep in tubes but it's also really simple to dial-in. Very few permutations. No mini-switches or pull-knobs to worry about.

I need a 12AT7. It's the loop tube and is as ringy as they come. Reverb is still noisy above 12 o'clock too but I think that's due to the proximity of the reverb unit in a head enclosure (Mesa forum told me so it must be true).