ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY telefiend
Okay, so it's definitely going this time :lol: A little Champion has stolen my heart.

$300 ONO with original box, manual etc. I'm in Wellington and prefer pickup/drop off, but would be able to courier via work for a reasonable price.

Will entertain trades for a nice reverb or analog delay :thumbup:
BY AiRdAd
Can I grab it please.
BY jeremyb
AiRdAd wrote:Can I grab it please.

What about the amp tho'?
BY Conway
jeremyb wrote:

What about the amp tho'?

Good to see JB hasn't made any foolhardy New Year resolutions.
BY telefiend
jeremyb wrote:

What about the amp tho'?

:lol:

At least he's asking first. Must be a sign of the times.
BY jeremyb
Conway wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

What about the amp tho'?

Good to see JB hasn't made any foolhardy New Year resolutions.

There are few consistencies in the universe, my sense of humour is one of them :mrgreen:
BY willow13

well done. While it does lack a few features of the 100 you should still love it. Just take your time to dial it in (without using the software first). Think of it as an "amp" and not a modeller....then you can tweak it with tone studio. Every time I turn mine on I just say "fuck this sounds great"