ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I x D’Addario EXL110 set: 10-46
1 x La Bella Super Alloy 52 set: 10-46

Alternatively will swap for a couple of sets of .011’s. Both unopened in their packs :-)

I've D'Addario 11 packs I can trade you. I've recently shifted down a gear from 11s to 10s.
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:I've D'Addario 11 packs I can trade you. I've recently shifted down a gear from 11s to 10s.

That would be good, thanks. You passing through Chch anytime soon or shall I chuck them in the post to you?

Chuck 'em in the post if that's easier and I'll do the same. Will PM you the address.
BY philly
11 is more than 10... shouldn't there be some sort of cash adjustment ?
philly wrote:11 is more than 10... shouldn't there be some sort of cash adjustment ?

I usually buy mine from NZRS, both the D’Addario .010’s and .011’s are $12.99 a set there. Definitely wasn’t trying to one up anyone!

I’ve packaged my two sets up ready to be sent tomorrow, but happy to take just one set off you Brian if you did pay a bit more for your .011’s than I did for mine. All good :-)
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
philly wrote:11 is more than 10... shouldn't there be some sort of cash adjustment ?

I usually buy mine from NZRS, both the D’Addario .010’s and .011’s are $12.99 a set there. Definitely wasn’t trying to one up anyone!

I’ve packaged my two sets up ready to be sent tomorrow, but happy to take just one set off you Brian if you did pay a bit more for your .011’s than I did for mine. All good :-)

Naa. He was just joking.

I buy them in boxes of ten. Next best thing to stealing them.
BY philly
Molly wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:

Naa. He was just joking.

I buy them in boxes of ten. Next best thing to stealing them.

yeah... just being a git

... again.