ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY shafter
added a Katana 50w 1x12 no box good condition $280

Few things up for sale, some I've listed before but now with a reduced prices..

Yamaha THR100HD $480.00
Yamaha DBR15 $400.00
A bunch of pedals including, Visual Sound VSXO Overdrive, Logidy Epsi, Boss DS1 Anniversary model, Line 6 MM4
Will sell the lot for $400 and will also throw in a Pedaltrain Pro (just the board) for free..

Behringer FCB1010 $140.00 with Eureka prom upgrade..
Kontrol Rig 3 $80

I'll try get some pic's up soon..
Cheers.
Last edited by shafter on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Hmmmm so could. I’d swap my MPC Princeton for it... otherwise will have to wait until it sells.

Damn it sucks having your wages governed by the missus! :-(
BY shafter
I forgot to mention that the foot switch is for the single head version, which is why im selling it cheap..
BY Molly
shafter wrote:I forgot to mention that the foot switch is for the single head version, which is why im selling it cheap..

No worries. I'll take it.
BY Jellybelly
Molly wrote:
shafter wrote:I forgot to mention that the foot switch is for the single head version, which is why im selling it cheap..

No worries. I'll take it.

When you are bored..... I'll take it :D
BY shafter
Fcb1010 sold.. Just the DBR15 any offers?