ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Hey guys,

Having a bit of a clear out :)

Mesa Boogie Mark V Head: $2600.
Includes footswitch/cable and a padded cover. I have the original box/paperwork and all the packaging so can ship if necessary.

Red Witch Pedals: $70 for the distortion, $80 for the boost. $3 postage.

Gator 4U Rack Case (Shock proof): $200 or will happily trade for a normal, non shock proof 4U SKB rack case.

Last edited by Zaulkin on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Power supply sold.
Fuzz sold.

Lowered prices a tad.

I have a 4U gator shock mount rack case that I'd be interested in swapping for a 4U SKB case. Could sell outright for the right price.

Thinking of listing:
Boss Katana 2x12 (could be interested in part trade for the katana head).
Mark V head.
Ash Custom? :O
Zaulkin wrote:Power supply sold.
Fuzz sold.

Lowered prices a tad.

I have a 4U gator shock mount rack case that I'd be interested in swapping for a 4U SKB case. Could sell outright for the right price.

Thinking of listing:
Boss Katana 2x12 (could be interested in part trade for the katana head).
Mark V head.
Ash Custom? :O

Dude, are you eyeing up another Suhr?

Do you know if that Tremelno will fit a standard Fender Strat trem & cavity?
Bruh don’t sell your Ash!

I need a case for your old Ash that I’ve got, the Gator could be a go. I always take two guitars to practise/gigs. Will have a think and flick you a message.
slash-ed wrote:Ash Custom?!?!? Say it ain't so!

I doubt I'd get what I want for it so it'll probably stay with me anyway.

olegmcnoleg wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:
Dude, are you eyeing up another Suhr?

Do you know if that Tremelno will fit a standard Fender Strat trem & cavity?

Nope, just recouping some costs. :)

Just check the tremolno website for a list of compatible bridges. Your bridge will either be pin type or clamp type, this one is a pin type.
StratMatt wrote:Bruh don’t sell your Ash!

I need a case for your old Ash that I’ve got, the Gator could be a go. I always take two guitars to practise/gigs. Will have a think and flick you a message.

All good! These progo cases are amazing quality wise. Very handy. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it probably.