ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
#769700
Hey guys,

Having a bit of a clear out :)

Mesa Boogie Mark V Head: $2600.
Includes footswitch/cable and a padded cover. I have the original box/paperwork and all the packaging so can ship if necessary.

Image



Red Witch Pedals: $70 for the distortion, $80 for the boost. $3 postage.

Image



Gator 4U Rack Case (Shock proof): $200 or will happily trade for a normal, non shock proof 4U SKB rack case.

Image
Last edited by Zaulkin on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#770179
Power supply sold.
Fuzz sold.

Lowered prices a tad.

I have a 4U gator shock mount rack case that I'd be interested in swapping for a 4U SKB case. Could sell outright for the right price.

Thinking of listing:
Boss Katana 2x12 (could be interested in part trade for the katana head).
Mark V head.
Ash Custom? :O
#770182
Zaulkin wrote:Power supply sold.
Fuzz sold.

Lowered prices a tad.

I have a 4U gator shock mount rack case that I'd be interested in swapping for a 4U SKB case. Could sell outright for the right price.

Thinking of listing:
Boss Katana 2x12 (could be interested in part trade for the katana head).
Mark V head.
Ash Custom? :O


Dude, are you eyeing up another Suhr?

Do you know if that Tremelno will fit a standard Fender Strat trem & cavity?
#770184
Bruh don’t sell your Ash!

I need a case for your old Ash that I’ve got, the Gator could be a go. I always take two guitars to practise/gigs. Will have a think and flick you a message.
#770185
slash-ed wrote:Ash Custom?!?!? Say it ain't so!


I doubt I'd get what I want for it so it'll probably stay with me anyway.

olegmcnoleg wrote:
Zaulkin wrote:
Dude, are you eyeing up another Suhr?

Do you know if that Tremelno will fit a standard Fender Strat trem & cavity?


Nope, just recouping some costs. :)

Just check the tremolno website for a list of compatible bridges. Your bridge will either be pin type or clamp type, this one is a pin type.
#770186
StratMatt wrote:Bruh don’t sell your Ash!

I need a case for your old Ash that I’ve got, the Gator could be a go. I always take two guitars to practise/gigs. Will have a think and flick you a message.


All good! These progo cases are amazing quality wise. Very handy. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep it probably.