ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY slash-ed
Great condition, velcro on the bottom, got this from Conway a few months back. I've used it for silent practice at our bass player's house and it does an awesome job, but my main rig is digital anyway so it's not actually a huge inconvenience to bring my AX8 instead. Trying to clear some stuff out so moving this guy along.

$220, I think I probably still have the box somewhere. $6.50 to post.
BY HackSaw
Quite keen on one of these, will need to create a for sale thread of my own though if I am to avoid breaking the new year's resolution in less than a week!

you say silent practice? Do they have a headphone out? I tend to play through scuffham S-Gear (which I love), or through irig if I am desperate (don't like the sound at all), but want something that is easy and doesn't involve firing up the computer...
BY slash-ed
Well, we all run into a mixer then headphones from there. But the Tech 21 manual says that the Fly Rig will drive a normal pair of headphones at "moderate volume".
BY JHorner
Probably also highly dependent on the impedance of the headphones you're using.

Mixer adds silent play along capability.