ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
My 'Vintage' 22w Jet City head, designed by Soldano. IT'S LOUD 8)

This seems to be something I like doing...I replaced the black chicken knobs with classier looking $5-a-piece silver knobs but will include the originals. Just put in some nice EL84's from the 70's, there are a couple of NOS 12AX7's and there's a nice 12AT7 in V1. Will also include 2 x spare pairs of matched NOS EL84’s.

$400

Happy to include the Peavey 1x12 cab shown above for an extra $100 or sell on its own - bought a few months ago for $179 and not yet broken in. This is running a 40w Blue Marvel speaker, seems to be a fairly neutral sounding speaker to my ears.
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BY chur
I change the knobs on my JCA22H a bit also, currently red chicken head knobs with mesh front grill.
I feel some vintage cream type in its future.

Do they still sell Jet City in NZ?
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
chur wrote:I change the knobs on my JCA22H a bit also, currently red chicken head knobs with mesh front grill.

Don't think they've been sold here for a number of years now, may have been NZRS that were the last to have them?

Honestly this will be the one amp I know I'll regret selling, bought it a couple of years ago and it was my first valve amp. Still puts a big smile on my face every time I'm able to push the volume over 3!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
griff7628 wrote:Damn I want this! If I had the money I would get one to accompany my 22h. Great amps!
Nice price too man

Yeah I have it on TM for $400, which with the new knobs & tubes (I spent $110) is closer to what I'd like. But always cheaper for anyone on here, pretty cool how we all look after each other aye 8)

Out of the three amps I have listed this is the one I hope doesn't sell!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Out of the three amps I have listed this is the one I hope doesn't sell!

My Laney combo sold so I think I'm going to hold onto this one.
BY hamo
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
chur wrote:I change the knobs on my JCA22H a bit also, currently red chicken head knobs with mesh front grill.

Don't think they've been sold here for a number of years now, may have been NZRS that were the last to have them?

Honestly this will be the one amp I know I'll regret selling, bought it a couple of years ago and it was my first valve amp. Still puts a big smile on my face every time I'm able to push the volume over 3!

Yeah, RS sold them, apparently they just didn't sell well. Madness.
BY chur
hamo wrote:Yeah, RS sold them, apparently they just didn't sell well. Madness.

To be fair i wasnt a fan of the look of the standard JCA22H I have with the blue. Might have put some off.