ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
LP GAS but don’t have 4 digits in my guitar bank account to feed my needs.

Anyone have anything in the LP ballpark they’d be interested in trading for this head & cab? Let me know what you have... Vintage, Tokai et al.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:Open yourself up to an SG too maybe. Increase your options.

SG’s for whatever reason have never really held any appeal to me. I want to like them... but I’m just not feeling it :-(
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:Open yourself up to an SG too maybe. Increase your options.

SG’s for whatever reason have never really held any appeal to me. I want to like them... but I’m just not feeling it :-(

Fair enough.

I just bought my LP Classic back. Seems like wherever you go all roads lead back to a LP.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Molly wrote:Fair enough.

I just bought my LP Classic back. Seems like wherever you go all roads lead back to a LP.

Good for you, funny how some gear finds its way back to us. Funny thing is I really liked my Vintage PG100, it played great and sounded awesome. For some reason I never played Bg’s LP Classic and this was the reason I decided to let it go. Despite it being superior in every way I never quite made that full connection with it.

I’m leaning towards buying one of the ‘Iced Tea’ Vintage V100’s, will head over to NZRS next week and check them out.
BY Single coil
aw daym gurl
BY Olderama
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Molly wrote:Fair enough.

Good for you, funny how some gear finds its way back to us. Funny thing is I really liked my Vintage PG100, it played great and sounded awesome. For some reason I never played Bg’s LP Classic and this was the reason I decided to let it go. Despite it being superior in every way I never quite made that full connection with it.

I’m leaning towards buying one of the ‘Iced Tea’ Vintage V100’s, will head over to NZRS next week and check them out.

Id highly recommend this as an alternative
Dam nice guitar for the money
https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instrum ... 778742.htm