ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Trying to make a bit of space for incoming gear! Looking at the tech sheet I have it was handbuilt in 2017 and is barely even played in.

I have swapped out any valves that were Chinese for quality ones, have replaced the original Chinese 5AR4 GZ34 rectifier valve with a US$80 Tung Sol ordered in from the States. I kept the Chinese one as a spare so will include this with the amp.
Bought a new brown leather handle for it that matched the colour of the grille, will include the original handle.
Swapped the control knobs for the period correct Fender ones - again I will include the beige chicken knobs that it came with.
Came with a red jewel light but will include a blue light which I bought separately.

* 12' Cannabis Rex speaker (USA made)
* NOS Russian 6V6's
* Valve-driven spring reverb
* Tremolo swapped out for a 'Middle' control, very useful. Acts almost as a gain control would
* Unlacquered tweed

No issues at all, in as new condition. Looking for somewhere around the $800 mark, feel free to make an offer if this tickles your balls. :)
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FWIW, this was $850 new literally 6 months ago - I have probably played it for less than an hour all up so the speaker isn’t even broken in.

Couple of hundred spent on upgrading the tubes, knobs, new handle and a rather nice blue jewel light.
Last edited by Mini Forklift Ⓥ on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY AiRdAd
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Open to trades, especially a hollow body or a Gretsch with cash either way if need be.

I've got a really nice les paul that I could trade :-)
AiRdAd wrote:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Open to trades, especially a hollow body or a Gretsch with cash either way if need be.

I've got a really nice les paul that I could trade :-)

I get the feeling I'd need to come up with a little bit more cash... :?
BY Molly

Might help to do a wee demo on your iPhone. Not much on YouTube at all. Same goes for the TM listing (assuming you're doing one).

Just a thought.
Molly wrote:

Might help to do a wee demo on your iPhone. Not much on YouTube at all. Same goes for the TM listing (assuming you're doing one).

Just a thought.

Yeah could do, but I think I might just keep it as I do really like it. Moved it downstairs into our big front room so should be able to run it with a bit more volume now.

Besides, my GAS for a hollow body will likely pass at some point!
Molly wrote:Might help to do a wee demo on your iPhone. Not much on YouTube at all. Same goes for the TM listing (assuming you're doing one).

Just a thought.

Excuse the playing and me thinking what to play next lol. Just had a quick plug in this afternoon...

Relic'd Strat straight into my MPC '65 Princeton Reverb, volume barely nudging 7 O'Clock. Reverb also around 7 O'Clock (yes, this amp has a ton of spring reverb on hand). No pedals, just the volume knob on the guitar. Hopefully it comes across that this is one loud, glassy-clean amp :crazy:
Any interest at $700?

Rung Post Haste for a quote, used Auckland as an example as I figured if it's going to go anywhere it will probably be there. They quoted me $84 as it will need 4 stickers and it's heavy - I'll do it for $750 shipped.
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Last offer... $650 to anyone in Chch.

$700 shipped.

try facebook listing :clap:

I'd buy it if I wasn't already selling a few things. (aren't we all)