ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Glacial Pace wrote:
Molly wrote:That's a cheap R7!

Yeah it is, house build to pay for so.......

House build.... i know that feel. Ive gone from 4 guitars, two amps and two cabs and a shit ton of pedals to.....

3 guitars, 1 amp, 1 cab and a tuner haha

All the best for the build! I move in end of feb!
I am feckin amazed you’ve managed to move a custom shop tele and not an r7 :shock:
Jim.h wrote:
Glacial Pace wrote:
Molly wrote:That's a cheap R7!

Yeah it is, house build to pay for so.......

House build.... i know that feel. Ive gone from 4 guitars, two amps and two cabs and a shit ton of pedals to.....

3 guitars, 1 amp, 1 cab and a tuner haha

All the best for the build! I move in end of feb!

Thanks.
Yeah, to be fair i needed to move some of this stuff anyway so is a good excuse for a clear out and I have done it all off my own back, no pressure from the wife at all.
Move in for us should be early may. Good luck with yours, I'm looking forward to mine!