ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Happy new year NZG! I hope you all had a great evening and are in the mood to buy some gear!

Heaps of stuff for sale, Happy to post any of it, or if you are down Queenstown way then feel free to come and have a test drive.

Next is a Gibson R7. This guitar has seen a bit of use and has a few marks on the front, some worming on the back and a few small marks on the headstock, It also comes in a non original case and is missing the COA (it was a gigging musicians guitar and he didn't care much for collectability). For all its faults is is a lovely guitar and cheap for a custom shop.
Asking $3600 Reduced to $3200
https://imgur.com/a/pbk03

Next up, this has been around for a while and no takers, but I feel like its priced well, maybe amps aren't selling ATM, anyway My Orange TH 30. Its in used but good condition. Looking for $800 Now &700

Also got a few pedals to let go, all in as new condition with boxes.
Movall Octopuzz (same as Tone City Fuxx Fuzz, octave fuzz) $40
Movall Plexi Troll (same as Tone City Golden Plexi Marshall style distortion) $40
Movall Scorpion (same as Tone City Wide Fire, clone of Suhr Riot) $40

I would be very keen for swaps on most of this stuff for a Boss Katana 50 or 100 1x12. I might also consider a PX for an acoustic guitar. Preferably under $1000 in value and a slightly smaller size, maybe 000 or such like.
Last edited by Glacial Pace on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
R7 comes in a fitted brown case, all the latches work fine, even the combo one. Its a bit beat up but still does the job fine. Just to note, the selector switch tip is missing on these photos, it was cracked and finally gave up. I have ordered a new official Gibson one which will be included in the sale.

The Sheraton is nice yes, it just doesn't see much use from me.
Don't know if it's worth asking, but would there be any interest in a trade of a 1969 Gibson J-50 towards the R7? I also have a Gibson LG-0 which is a smaller acoustic but it's quite beat up. Both sound great. I also have a Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster custom that's up for grabs.

Great gear....hope you find some buyers.

AJS.