ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Glacial Pace
All in as new condition with boxes.
Movall Octopuzz (same as Tone City Fuxx Fuzz, octave fuzz) $40
Movall Plexi Troll (same as Tone City Golden Plexi Marshall style distortion) $40
Movall Scorpion (same as Tone City Wide Fire, clone of Suhr Riot) $40
Last edited by Glacial Pace on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 13 times in total.
R7 comes in a fitted brown case, all the latches work fine, even the combo one. Its a bit beat up but still does the job fine. Just to note, the selector switch tip is missing on these photos, it was cracked and finally gave up. I have ordered a new official Gibson one which will be included in the sale.

The Sheraton is nice yes, it just doesn't see much use from me.
Don't know if it's worth asking, but would there be any interest in a trade of a 1969 Gibson J-50 towards the R7? I also have a Gibson LG-0 which is a smaller acoustic but it's quite beat up. Both sound great. I also have a Squire Classic Vibe Telecaster custom that's up for grabs.

Great gear....hope you find some buyers.

AJS.