ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Something a bit fancy has taken my eye so I want to shift some things:

Hallmark 60 Custom $900

This is a modern take on a Mosrite. Great sounding and playing guitar in pristine condition. It's a set neck where the Mosrite is a bolt-on. The pickups fall somewhere between a Jazzmaster and a P-90, probably more to the P-90 end of that spectrum. The trem is lovely and smooth and the bridge is really well engineered- you can set the intonation and then lock the saddles down for maximum energy transfer through the bridge. The neck is slimmer than I usually like (as is the Mosrite), but feels fantastic to play. Fit and finish is superb. These are normally $999 US so this is a pretty sweet price.

Comes with a hard case.

More info here:
http://www.hallmarkguitars.com/guitars/60-custom.htm

I'm open to offers or trades, but I'm trying to raise funds for a new thing, so I'd prefer not to trade it for another guitar unless it's a rad Fender offset.

ADDED: Vox AC15H1TVL (Heritage limited edition Mahogany cab) $1500

Soooo woody:

That's the correct colour:

Raddest serial number ever? I think so!

This is the earlier version of the handwired AC15. Channel one is the EF86 preamp circuit which is raw and raunchy, and channel two is the classic Top-Boost channel. Pentode/Triode switch to switch between 15watts and 7.5watts, and a Vox Celestion Blue speaker for maximum correctness. You can also run an external speaker if you want to. The Mahogany cab is a limited edition with only 400 being produced. This is number 7!

Info and a tone demo here:
http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/ac15h1tvl.html

I really love these amps (this is the second one I've owned) but I've just bought a Handwired AC30, which is more suitable for the kind of sound I want (clean and punchy) despite weighing more than a collapsing star.
Last edited by bender on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
BY philly
whatever market that is... you just flooded it :-)
BY Single coil
GABBA GABBA HEY
BY StrummersOfThunder
I haven't played Mr sparkle but that vintage tuxedo mozzy is the shiz. It's like JM meets hot Gretsch meets Agatha Christie's Poirot in a sauna full of springs.

The firstman iteration of mosrite clones gets plenty of thumbs ups from those I'm the know (oddly dressed 50 something's from Norway who hang around in tiki bars and race crabs )
I suspect you may not see another one of these round NZ.
BY jeremyb
Maybe hang them upside down and the melting might slow down?