ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Single coil
Junior got a fat neck?
BY Reg18
Single coil wrote:Junior got a fat neck?

60s profile, feels the same as most LP standards I've played.

And if I do actually list it, I have a first dibs I'd need to check off first.
BY AiRdAd
Don't sell the les Paul!
BY Single coil
Bloke I know wants one with a baseball bat so it’s cool lol
BY Bg
I can't believe no-ones bought this head - its killer! If I had cash etc
BY Reg18
Bg wrote:I can't believe no-ones bought this head - its killer! If I had cash etc

It's great, in fact I'm enjoying my LP JR more through this than the 5e3, however my Tele sounds better with the 5e3 so the 5e3 stays.......for now.
Works extremely well with my drive pedals too.
BY Reg18
Dropped the head to $320! although my wife seems to have forgotten I took some money out of the main account to buy my LP JR so I might have "past participle of get" away with it!
It's a proper giggable valve amp for the price of a boutique pedal!
BY Bg
it is a cracker, and I'd be tempted to get it back, if I was playing more guitar :(
BY nztim
Alright I'll bite, where abouts are you located? Any Idea how much it would be to ship it to Whanganui?