ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
1:DJW 10watt head, it is currently running a 6V6GT but was designed to run an EL34 which will be included. It sounds a lot like a mini Marshall and it has plenty of volume and punch, it is based on a Tweed Princeton however and you can Recognise the tweed type tones especially when you crank it. I’ve had a 5F2 clone before and it is like that but with way more volume and immediate response (probably due to the SS rectifier) $380
2: Fender Champion 600, great little 5watt Tube amp. It sounds great. SOLD
3: 1x12 cabinet with Celestion V Type Speaker. This cab sounds nice and full due to the extra depth (about 300mm deep) but still has an airy top end quality. $280

Last edited by Reg18 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Surprised he didnt offer you a swap for pedals... As long as you get the money upfront I'd be interested to know who he really is...
He seems to be the king of offering whack ass shit to trade.
He kept fucking me around with meetup times so I called off the deal, it didn't feel right. He was gonna collect, then wanted me to drive 20km to deliver the itwm, then wanted to meet at 6, then 7, then anytime after 8.

Pretty annoying when you've got other folks interested.
BY KNNZ
When I put up my Vox AC15C1 with greenbacks for Sale for $550 on FB he offered me $300 to pickup, I said no thanks then he offered $400 and I said no thanks and then he gave me a confused emoticon
BY Reg18
Seems a little strange to have such an obviously fake account for trading on FB, 1 photo, 1 like 0 friends. If he comes up with the cash then I guess it's all good, but I certainly wouldn't buy from him without meeting in person!
If you get any more enquiries on that Champion at that price then I would be interested in making mine available. Let me know if I'm being rude in posting in your thread and I'll remove it.
BY Reg18
WellyBlues wrote:If you get any more enquiries on that Champion at that price then I would be interested in making mine available. Let me know if I'm being rude in posting in your thread and I'll remove it.

Yeah I have had 3 possibles on it tbh, none from NZG though.
Where abouts are you based? 2 have been in chch and one in Auckland
Reg18 wrote:
WellyBlues wrote:If you get any more enquiries on that Champion at that price then I would be interested in making mine available. Let me know if I'm being rude in posting in your thread and I'll remove it.

Yeah I have had 3 possibles on it tbh, none from NZG though.
Where abouts are you based? 2 have been in chch and one in Auckland

Thanks Reg. I'm in Welly. Heading down south in the car just before Christmas and will be stopping in CHC for a short time on Friday 22 morning. If anyone's interested.

Mine has replacement JJ tubes in it from ToneLounge Matt as well. Made a (good) difference in my view.