ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Delayman
I have one of these I won’t be needing. Have a google, very versatile and you can programme tonnes of presets.

$150? But as always happy to discuss pricing.
BY Delayman
Haha, slowly thinning the herd though. I’m thinking with analog one at the end with pedal control over delay volume, then a dotted eighth with tap up front I’ll be sorted. Hence the culling.
BY bbrunskill
I'm in the same boat, after many pedals including lots of expensive ones, I've decided I only really need two, a proper Deluxe Memory Man for soft modulated analog delay, and a Boss DD-2 or old DD-3 which to my ear is probably the best sounding digital delay. pity it doesn't have tap tempo.
BY Delayman
bbrunskill wrote:I'm in the same boat, after many pedals including lots of expensive ones, I've decided I only really need two, a proper Deluxe Memory Man for soft modulated analog delay, and a Boss DD-2 or old DD-3 which to my ear is probably the best sounding digital delay. pity it doesn't have tap tempo.

I like the dd5 for tap tempo, but I’m using it where I’m ok with the crisp repeats. I had a dd2 which I thought was good. I’m pretty sure it has direct output for main signal and another output for delays. Good for wet/dry