ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Single coil
danger zone
BY Delayman
Single coil wrote:danger zone

One word for you: freighted.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Single coil wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Ok then, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFreighted.
Delayman wrote:
Single coil wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Ok then, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFreighted.

Oh I get it, FFFFFFFFFFirteen hundred?
Another price adjustment
I now have a deluxe strat on the way - so I need to move this to show some commitment to the one-in-one-out policy. Anybody have an offer?
KNNZ wrote:
Delayman wrote:I now have a deluxe strat on the way - so I need to move this to show some commitment to the one-in-one-out policy. Anybody have an offer?

Where abouts are u located?

Tauranga, but happy to wrap well and freight.
BY Single coil
:mental:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
Delayman wrote:happy to wrap well

I remember saying that to my wife not long after we first met.

I'm still in the dark about what this comment means which is worse as my mind is stretching to unlikely innuendos.
BY Delayman
Still looking to move this, any interest? Don’t really want to do the trademe thing.
BY Delayman
Ok time for today’s shameless bump...

Tonight I taking a strat deluxe home, and I’d like to say “and I sold the tele”.

Don’t be afraid to offend me with your offers. My pencil is sharper than ever before...
BY Delayman
Ok time for today’s shameless bump...

Tonight I’m taking a strat deluxe home, and I’d like to say “and I sold the tele”.

Don’t be afraid to offend me with your offers. My pencil is sharper than ever before...