ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Terexgeek
Delayman wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
Delayman wrote:This just passed under at 1200 on trademe. Tonnes of watchers (although some of them are forum members just having a gander).

I just worked out the fees and it would cost me $95 if it sold on Trademe for 1200.

Anybody keen on a deal before I do a fixed price offer?

Tough time of the year to be selling, do you have it on the various nz guitar / musician facebook groups?

I actually 'unjoined' all of those, I kept getting random spam friend requests and couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Unjoining those stopped the issue.

You mean you didn't friend Savannah? The very tanned attractive looking young women with two photos of her at the beach and the ten random male friends and nothing else on her profile??? Why not? :lol:
BY Delayman
I still have this Tele, and it’s still meant to be on the block if anybody wants some Tele action...
BY Delayman
This tele is still here waiting for a new home. Details in the original post. Priced to go at $1100 I reckon. Anybody keen?
BY bbrunskill
This forum is just completely full of epic stuff I really want but would not be financially prudent to buy! groan. $1100 for that lovely thing is a great buy.
BY Delayman
Sold now to a forum member. I'll leave it to the new owner to decide if a NGD is forthcoming.