ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Molly
Delayman wrote:
Single coil wrote:oh holy fuck

You could do amazing things with this tele! I have a black pick guard somewhere too.

Don't keep dropping the price until someone from this wee pool of potential buyers bites. Just put it on TM at a fair price and no doubt someone will find themselves getting a nice US Tele for Christmas.
BY Delayman
Yep I probably shouldn’t do myself out of a couple hundred just to avoid the trademe hassle.

But happy for offers to avoid it.
BY Delayman
Last edited by Delayman on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY Delayman
MrDINO wrote:What a great looking Tele. I bet the SDs sound nice and full.

Yep - I posted a link of the tele being played - but it was really to demonstrate a flyrig, not the tele. It's a nice guitar and I always thought I would hold on forever but I wanted to try a strat again. The only strat I've had was a Japanese one and I found it pretty frustrating.

Now I have SGs and the strat I think I've got bases covered, so I didn't need a tele with humbuckers. Although it might take me a while to get used to having a trem in the house. I'd forgotten how all the strings interact when tuning. May be hardtailing that yet!
BY Single coil
Set to dive only?
BY Delayman
Single coil wrote:Set to dive only?

Yep I think so. Broke a string last night and all the others went sharp. That confirmed it for me!
BY Single coil
That means it pulled back (opposite of dive) unless there’s something about trems I’m missing.

Solution: jazzmaster trem :mental:
BY Delayman
Single coil wrote:That means it pulled back (opposite of dive) unless there’s something about trems I’m missing.

Solution: jazzmaster trem :mental:

I mean tighten it hard down so it’s not floating, so it can only dive. I think we’re talking the same thing.
BY Delayman
I mucked up the auction for this - paid for a Tuesday night finish (intending next Tuesday), but had it finish last night instead. Muy estupido!

Here is new link: https://www.trademe.co.nz/music-instruments/instruments/guitar-bass/electric-guitars/auction-1485415568.htm