ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Same question as Conway. Also have a nice Teye Coyote here :D

I would take the Teye as a swap for my CS Strat. :wink:

Sadly I am now Teye less :(
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:Let’s start a mutiny and kick that tosser BG out. Tehehe he won’t see this.

Nah. He'd take his forum with him. We'd be the ones who wouldn't see it.
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:Same question as Conway. Also have a nice Teye Coyote here :D

I would take the Teye as a swap for my CS Strat. :wink:

What?! Where’s it gone?
BY Jellybelly
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:I would take the Teye as a swap for my CS Strat. :wink:

What?! Where’s it gone?

Sent a fix price offer out on Trademe. Hardly even get a no thanks from 99% of them. Much to my surprise it sold :(
Will let him know that there will be a keen new owner in the stalls if it does not ring his bells.
If that works for you.
It has been a spendy day so I have to say it was a welcome relief to shift something.
BY Conway
Jellybelly wrote:
Conway wrote:
Jellybelly wrote:

What?! Where’s it gone?

Sent a fix price offer out on Trademe. Hardly even get a no thanks from 99% of them. Much to my surprise it sold :(
Will let him know that there will be a keen new owner in the stalls if it does not ring his bells.
If that works for you.
It has been a spendy day so I have to say it was a welcome relief to shift something.

For sure. Well done!
BY Bg
and no posts lately, dunno why I bother :(
BY Slowy
KNNZ wrote:offers anyone? :D

Infinite desire, finite cash. And there is another member here who has prior claim on any resources I can scrape together.
I can offer to care for it until you fall in love again? :D

No?

:bummed:
BY KNNZ
Slowy wrote:
KNNZ wrote:offers anyone? :D

Infinite desire, finite cash. And there is another member here who has prior claim on any resources I can scrape together.
I can offer to care for it until you fall in love again? :D

No?

:bummed:

Haha thanks for the offer Bruce! I’ll politely decline your kind offer