ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY KNNZ
Back in the market without pinstripes!! (well most of it)
Keen to trade for guitars, have enough amps! Ultimately cash is king
BY AiRdAd
I would of bought it if it still had the stripes!!!

just kidding - looks lovely!!!
BY Conway
I think it looks much better. I'm wondering if it would be even better still taking off the last bit of the pin striping from behind the bridge?
BY KNNZ
Conway wrote:I think it looks much better. I'm wondering if it would be even better still taking off the last bit of the pin striping from behind the bridge?

Can be done upon request! :D
BY Bg
Can of worms... but is removing the pin striping actually messing with the COA? Would you need to label it as refinished?

Personally I like the striping, but no cash so... and to remove, I'm guessing steel wool or emery cloth. Still evidence there in the pics though....
BY Bg
Conway wrote:The pin stripes were a later addition, so it is being restored to factory finish.

ah sweet, get rid of all them then! You added them, didn't you. Straight to my foe list.
BY Conway
Bg wrote:
Conway wrote:The pin stripes were a later addition, so it is being restored to factory finish.

ah sweet, get rid of all them then! You added them, didn't you. Straight to my foe list.

This was ex-kiwiaxe. He bought it secondhand in the US, with the pinstripes.
BY Bg
Conway, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.

Who said that?
BY Slowy
Conway wrote:I think it looks much better. I'm wondering if it would be even better still taking off the last bit of the pin striping from behind the bridge?

Last remaining bit is cool. Like.