ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY jeremyb
$220 shipped, epic delay, just not getting any use :)
Last edited by jeremyb on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BY jeremyb
$180 for you guys, shipped, got something on my radar!
BY jeremyb
Mattallica wrote:Could swap the AMT back?

Unfortunately have no need for it now :( rigs changed so much!!
BY Delayman
jeremyb wrote:$180 for you guys, shipped, got something on my radar!

I can do a DD5 + a tap tempo, or a few $ for this. What sort of deal do you think?
BY jeremyb
Delayman wrote:

I can do a DD5 + a tap tempo, or a few $ for this. What sort of deal do you think?

DD5 plus cash would be cool, what sort of condition is it?
BY Delayman
jeremyb wrote:
Delayman wrote:

DD5 plus cash would be cool, what sort of condition is it?

It’s in used but good condition. If I was listing it on trademe I’d start at 150 and offer at 130 if I had to.
BY MogwaiBoy
Why did you go off this delay, JB? Back to a Carbon Copy?

I've been interested in these Vapour Trails for awhile. Ticks a lot of boxes for an analog delay: more than 500ms delay, modulation with control, top mounted jacks etc.
BY jeremyb
MogwaiBoy wrote:Why did you go off this delay, JB? Back to a Carbon Copy?

I've been interested in these Vapour Trails for awhile. Ticks a lot of boxes for an analog delay: more than 500ms delay, modulation with control, top mounted jacks etc.

I got a deluxe memory man with tap tempo so this wasnt getting much use, and I wanted a DD3 or 5 to do stuttery stuff :)

Awesome delay though, I reckon it's better than the carbon copy, sounds very similar but the extra control over the modulation slays!
BY Delayman
Just had my first play on this. PERFECT for what I wanted. I have an Ibanez volume pedal in the TRS loop so I can determine the volume of the lovely analog delays. Cool.

The Ibanez lets me set a minimum that’s not zero, so I can kick it right back and there are still subtle delays, push forward and they can be huge. Great fun!

Thanks JB!
BY sirvill
Delayman wrote:Just had my first play on this. PERFECT for what I wanted. I have an Ibanez volume pedal in the TRS loop so I can determine the volume of the lovely analog delays. Cool.

The Ibanez lets me set a minimum that’s not zero, so I can kick it right back and there are still subtle delays, push forward and they can be huge. Great fun!

Thanks JB!

That... is a really cool way to use the insert loop! Its a pretty sweet feature too, could chuck another cheap delay in for multi-tap-ish, or a reverb for additional spacey-ness.
BY Delayman
sirvill wrote:
Delayman wrote:Just had my first play on this. PERFECT for what I wanted. I have an Ibanez volume pedal in the TRS loop so I can determine the volume of the lovely analog delays. Cool.

Thanks JB!

That... is a really cool way to use the insert loop! Its a pretty sweet feature too, could chuck another cheap delay in for multi-tap-ish, or a reverb for additional spacey-ness.

Yep, and octave up is another one.