ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY olegmcnoleg
Conway wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:If anyone has the money

I think you may be on the wrong forum...

To be fair, that's coz everyone here has spent all their money on guitars. But yeah, I should try [url]acousticguitarlawyers.co.nz[/url].
BY olegmcnoleg
telefiend wrote:Good luck! An older D18 is my be all and end all guitar, but unfortunately I'm not in a place yet to make it happen.

Dude, show some commitment and sell a kidney! :D

Payment plan acceptable if it does not involve years...
BY telefiend
olegmcnoleg wrote:
telefiend wrote:Good luck! An older D18 is my be all and end all guitar, but unfortunately I'm not in a place yet to make it happen.

Dude, show some commitment and sell a kidney! :D

Payment plan acceptable if it does not involve years...

Haha so tempting. But yeah, it would be years considering other commitments. Ho hum