ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
To which are you referring?
The jackson ones should be 100% operational.
yeah i could have worded that better-not implying the jackson are bung,rather i would have five left over if i used yours to replace my one that is not right.i'll make my mind up by tomorrow
That coulda gone heaps worse :lol: no arm no foul
Although people would pay lots of money to call me a girls name, I’d heaps rather just shift this stuff :lol:
Kinda need an ironing board and a sock machine cuz I broke mine :(

(Bump)
Michael wrote:
Bg wrote:wtf is a sock machine dude?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one

I had to go looking and its this apparently

He knits his own:?
Bg wrote:
Michael wrote:
Bg wrote:wtf is a sock machine dude?

:lol: Glad I'm not the only one

I had to go looking and its this apparently

He knits his own:?

If he has one of those, then he probably makes "Peter Heaters" as well. :shock:
The thing you hang socks off instead of on the line. Generally round with a bunch of pegs.
JHorner wrote:
Single coil wrote:Kinda need an ironing board and a sock machine cuz I broke mine :(

(Bump)

Non Iron shirts. Pay for themselves in saved time.

https://www.ctshirts.com/intl/sale-mens ... nce-Shirts

I literally own nothing that requires ironing. 12 years ironless. I don't even have a sock machine.
Single coil wrote:The thing you hang socks off instead of on the line. Generally round with a bunch of pegs.

But WHY? :eh: