ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
Single coil wrote:Viper added. Not sure what to do with peavey.

do what I did with mine. Sit it on your music room floor so its in the way every time you go to plug into your working amps....that way it haunts you :rofl:
Single coil wrote:Thinking I’ll pull the guts, make a new baffle, and use it as a cab.

thats exactly what I have done. Mine is a VK112 so now the cab is a 4x8 and I made the "amp" into a head version
Wanting a reverb pedal, prefer buffered; nothing too flash or too cheap - will take it as part payment on anything that isn’t the little red wtf guitar because that’s a sale on behalf.
Having played the viper quite a bit, it feels like a far more expensive guitar and reminds me of my old 61ri.
Good neck feel and easy to dance all up and down the board.
Sits happily like a jazzmaster :cool: