ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
For Sale - hopefully as one unit - plates attached to the pedals, layout as shown.

EDIT: realised I'd changed my mind and posted to FB but not here - so... thinking of flicking the whole thing as a unit.

For sale:

Temple Audio DUO 17 Pedalboard (new retail, $150, we'll ignore shipping from US here, and retail on the plates attached to the pedals) SOLID-as attachments, can tip these things upside down and shake about and everything stays solid.
Strymon Big Ky (new retail $850)
Strymon Timeline (new retail $800)
Strymon Mobius (new retail $800)
DMC 4XL Midi Controller (New price AU$300, but we'll call it $300)
Ojai $275 New
Two Short Midi Cables with adjustable right angle ends ($50 each, but lets call it $50)

All mint condition. All boxes supplied with them. Combined new price, $3075

$1950 with a PT1 hard case (the non-roadcase type) or a soft case if you prefer, if you buy as one unit.

Option - happy to remove plates and supply with a L8ON PT1-sized board and the hard case, for velcro lovers.

Also happy to remove the Big Sky and Ojai and keep them. :)

As new Focusrite 18i20, $850 mint-as-new-condition, $500.
Pigtronix Infinity & Extension $600 as new, with Fooswitch (NZRS $900)

Tapestry Audio 'Wife' Pedal - tap tempo 1 in 4 output pedal. $70 $DROP
Tapestry Audio 'Midwife' pedal - tap tempo in, midi clock out. $60 $DROP

I could also sell the Big Sky and Ojai, you could twi$t my arm but hoping to keep them. [Errr, see above]

Last edited by KentNZ on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.