ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
I really love this guitar, but after much consideration, since I have another Jag I love just a *little* more, I have decided to sell it to explore some other guitar options.

Whoever buys this is gonna love it. It's a really special guitar.

Lots of info and pictures on the TM listing: https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listin ... 1466460377

NZG price is $2290.

Located in Auckland. No trades, just looking for cash.
Last edited by sunburster on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's Fiesta, actually. :) My fave of the reds! But I'm not a big red fan in general.

They did make these in Dakota for a year, right after they did this batch in Fiesta. Those too are super rare. Ishibashi had one for sale last year, but that's the only one I've seen in several years.
sunburster wrote:It's Fiesta, actually. :) My fave of the reds! But I'm not a big red fan in general.

They did make these in Dakota for a year, right after they did this batch in Fiesta. Those too are super rare. Ishibashi had one for sale last year, but that's the only one I've seen in several years.

Oh shit it is too. Sorry, reading threads and working at the same time. Very cool none the less !