ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.

Moderator: Capt. Black

Forum rules: ATTENTION! IF YOU DON'T HAVE 100 POSTS THEN DON'T POST FOR SALE THREADS. THIS IS NOT A FORUM WHERE YOU GET FREE SALES WITHOUT HAVING SOME INVOLVEMENT WITH THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER OF POSTS, DON'T BOTHER ASKING WHERE YOUR THREAD WENT.
Cheers.
BY Reg18
This was going to be my next project but I’ve since spotted a Jazzmaster copy I’d like to get as well.
This guitar could do with a decent neck if I’m honest, it’s straight and plays ok but it’s a very flat radius (I’d say at least 12” radius) and it just doesn’t work for me.
It has a few dings etc.
It does have a Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro 11 bridge pickup and the neck pick seems to have been upgraded as well but I can’t find any writing on it to confirm what it is.

An excellent place to start for a good Tele project!

BY werdna
Not what I am after, but close. Anyone with a parts telecaster with which they wish to dispense could do worse than contact me.